Buy SHROOMS Online, especially ones with hallucinogenic properties that are eatable and smokeable. Buy SHROOMS Online.
Although psilocybin is considered active at doses around 3-4 mg, a common dose used in clinical research settings ranges from 14-30 mg. Its effects on the brain are attributed to its active metabolite, psilocin.
Furthermore, Psilocybin is most commonly found in wild or homegrown mushrooms and sold either fresh or dried. The most popular species of psilocybin mushrooms is Psilocybe cubensis, which is usually taken orally either by eating dried caps and stems or steeped in hot water and drunk as a tea, with a common dose of around 1-2.5 grams.
The effects of psychedelic drugs like psilocybin mushrooms vary tremendously, and are difficult to categorize – they affect different people, at different places, and at different times, with incredible variability from shrooms like Golden Teacher Mushroom, Liberty Cap, Magic Mushrooms, Penis Envy Mushroom, and Psilocybe Azurescens
However, psilocybin and other psychedelics are known for their profound changes in consciousness and perception. Psilocybin’s effects last around 4-6 hours, with peak effects occurring 2-3 hours after ingestion.
Psilocybin Mushroom Effects
- Sensory enhancement
- Sense of time changing (minutes can feel like hours)
- Real or imagined objects appear to be moving (flowing patterns and shapes) both with eyes open or closed
- Unusual thoughts and speech
- Personal insight and reflection
- Excited mood
Individual reactions to these perceptual changes are very much based on set and setting.
- Set (or “mindset”) refers to the psychological state and the beliefs of the person taking the drug.
- The setting is the external circumstances they’re in – the people around them and their environmental surroundings.
Because set and setting vary so widely from person to person, and even from experience to experience, each psilocybin experience can produce vastly different outcomes – from frightening to deeply meaningful and positive. Besides, life-changing experiences (though some parts may still be overwhelming or psychologically jarring